Our Terms & Conditions
Welcome to 420vl.com (the “Website”), a website and online service operated by 420 Vendor List (“us”, “we”, or “our”). The Website provides an online marketplace for users to find, review, and contact cannabis providers (the “Service”) and for cannabis sellers (“Businesses”) to advertise their businesses.
2. Account Registration and Eligibility
In order to use the Service, you must register for an account on the Website (“Account”). You must be at least 21 years old to register for an Account. By registering for an Account, you represent and warrant that: (i) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (iii) you are at least 21 years old; and (iv) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right to refuse registration of or cancel, an Account in our sole discretion.
4. Modifications to the Service
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website or Service.
5. Proprietary Rights
6. User Content
The Website may permit users to post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content (“User Content”). You retain all rights in and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to the Website.
By posting User Content to the Website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such User Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You agree that the User Content you post will not violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that the User Content you post will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any User Content. You are solely responsible for any User Content you post or transmit, and you agree to indemnify us and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and licensors from any and all claims arising from the User Content you post or transmit.
We have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit, or delete any User Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. You understand that your use of the Website is at your sole risk and acknowledge that we will have no liability with respect to the User Content you post.
420vl.com will not be held responsible for any illegal activity performed by any of its advertising partner/business. Nor we guarantee the quality of the products any business on our platform is offering. Furthermore we just operate as an advertising platform and do not grow, sell or deliver any cannabis product to any consumer anywhere in US.
7. Terms & Conditions for Businesses/Sellers:
By registering on 420vl.com and listing cannabis products for advertisement, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All cannabis related products advertised on 420vl.com must be legal in the state or country where they are sold.
- All businesses/sellers must be over the age of 21.
- All businesses/sellers must register their business on 420vl.com.
- All businesses/sellers must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All businesses/sellers must provide a description of their business, including their website and social media links.
- All businesses/sellers must provide their physical address, as well as the addresses of all locations where they sell cannabis products.
- All businesses/sellers must agree to not sell any cannabis products to anyone under the age of 21.
- All businesses/sellers must agree to not sell any cannabis products that are illegal in the state or country where they are sold.
- All businesses/sellers must agree to not sell any cannabis products that are counterfeit or otherwise not genuine.
- All businesses/sellers must agree to not use 420vl.com for any illegal purpose.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
In the event that a seller is suspected of engaging in a scam or fraudulent activity, their account will be suspended pending further investigation. If it is determined that the seller has engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity, their account will be permanently banned from 420vl.com.
8. Terms & Conditions for Consumers:
- All consumers must be over the age of 21.
- All consumers must agree to not buy any cannabis products from anyone under the age of 21.
- All consumers must agree to not buy any cannabis products that are illegal in the state or country where they are bought.
- All consumers must agree to not use 420vl.com for any illegal purpose.
- All consumers must agree to not resell any cannabis products purchased through 420vl.com.
- All consumers must agree to not use 420vl.com to facilitate the purchase of any illegal drugs or other contraband.
- All consumers must agree to not use 420vl.com to facilitate the purchase of any cannabis products that are counterfeit or otherwise not genuine.
- All consumers must agree to not use 420vl.com to engage in any illegal activity, including but not limited to buying or selling drugs, money laundering, fraud, or terrorism.
- All consumers must agree to not use 420vl.com to solicit prostitutes or engage in any other illegal sex work.
- All consumers must agree to not post any personal information on 420vl.com, including but not limited to their full name, address, email address, phone number, or credit card information.
Violation of these terms may result in the suspension or permanent banning of your account.
By using 420vl.com, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless 420vl.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to your use of 420vl.com or cannabis products purchased through our site.
9. Your Account:
You must be at least 21 years old to create an account. When you create an account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password confidential. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Despite this, you agree that we will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
10. Refund Policy for Business:
All advertisement plans are final. We do not offer refunds for any reason, including but not limited to:
-You changed your mind about advertising your cannabis business/products on 420vl.com
-You no longer have a use for 420vl.com
-You are not satisfied with the quality of 420vl.com
-You do not agree with these terms and conditions
– In or any case of cyber attack on our platform.
Note that the subscription is not prorated so payments or refunds are not adjusted depending on when you cancel or update it.
11. Third-Party Links and Content
The Website may contain links to third party websites and content (“Third Party Links and Content”), either directly or indirectly. We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Links and Content and make no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Links and Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or content.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
The website and service (including all content, software, functions, materials, and information made available or described herein) are provided “As is” without warranties of any kind. We disclaim all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the website or service will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error free, or that defects will be corrected. We may make changes to the features, functions, or content of this website or service at any time.
13. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for (I) any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of data, revenue, or profit, in connection with the website or service (regardless of whether such damages are foreseeable and whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), or (ii) direct damages in excess of the amount you paid us to use the website and service, if any, in the six months prior to the incident giving rise to such liability.
You agree that we may terminate your access to the Website and Service and your account at any time, without cause or notice to you. If we terminate your access to the Website and Service, your account will be deleted.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us (as well as our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and licensors) from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Website or Service; (ii) your violation of these Terms; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. This indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Website.
17. General Terms
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without reference to conflict of law principles. You agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in Delaware and further agree that any cause of action arising from or relating to the use of the Website or these Terms shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in MiddleTown, Delaware. If any provision of these Terms is found by such court to be invalid or unenforceable, you agree that such provision will be amended to reflect the parties’ intention as nearly as possible and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 21 years old or, if you are under 21 years old, your parent or guardian agrees to these Terms on your behalf and you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Website must be filed within six months after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches..
18. Questions? Contact Us!
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.